15th Annual Firecracker Run
15th Annual Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce Firecracker Run
Benefiting the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Fund!
SATURDAY, JUNE 30, 2018
- 1-Mile Walk or Run
- 5K Walk or Run
- Begins & Ends at Central High School
- T-Shirts to the First 100 Entries
- Timed By Cape Road Runners
- All Ages Welcome
- Awards: Awards for Best Overall Male and Female and Top Three Male/Female Per Category in Both Runs.
- Participation Ribbons: All participants will receive a participation ribbon.
- The Course: The race will begin and end at Central High School. Miles will be marked.
- Official Timing: 1-Mile & 5K Runners will be timed by the Cape Road Runners. WALKERS will NOT be timed.
- T-Shirts: Commemorative shirt to the first 100 entrants. Sizes based on availability.
- Early Registration: Registration fee if paid by June 27th: Individual $15.00, Family $35.00.
- Regular Registration Fees: Registration fee if paid after June 27th: $18.00 for each runner/walker.
- Family Discounts: Not available on Race Day.
- Registration/ Check In: Begins at 7:00 a.m. on race day.
- Races Start: The first race begins at 8:00 a.m.
- New Age Groups: 10 & Under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50 & Up.
- 15-Year Challenge: Special trophies to the runner/runners who can beat the best 1-Mile & 5K times in Firecracker Run History!
- $500 Fireworks Package Giveaway: One lucky participant will receive a Fireworks Package valued at $500 courtesy of Jerry's Fireworks. Must be present to win! Winners under the age of 18 must have a qualified adult present to collect prize.
A portion of your registration fee goes to the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Fund. Providing a graduating, Central High School Student, who will be attending one of our local colleges - Mineral Area College, Central Methodist University, or Missouri Baptist University - with a $2,000* scholarship to assist with tuition, books, and/or other college necessities.*$500 per semester, renewable for up to four consecutive semesters