Park Hills Summer Concert Series 2018 - Concert 2
Name: Park Hills Summer Concert Series 2018 - Concert 2
Date: June 22, 2018
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT
The Park Hills Parks & Recreation Department & First State Community Bank are excited to announce the second of six concerts slated for the 2018 Park Hills Summer Concert Series!
Join us at the Columbia Park Amphitheater from 7-9 p.m. on Friday, June 22, 2018, as we welcome "Black Diamond" to the stage!
Eclectic Mix of Classic and New Country
Black Diamond is a hard-driving country group made up of four guys. They cover anything from new to traditional country, classic rock, bluegrass, & a few original tunes!
This band is made up of a wide age group from 17 to 45. They play with lots of heart & soul & love to mingle with the crowd off stage!
Black Diamond also features songs by Shannon Cox from his early days. The song Weekend Dad is a song from the band "Canyon" written by Shannon Cox & John Wooldridge. The song "Makeup & Faded Bluejeans" is a song from the great country legend Merle Haggard. This song was recorded during the time Shannon played with Rte. 67.
- All the concerts are FREE to the public.
- All concerts will be held at the Park Hills Amphitheater in Columbia Park with the exception of the July 4th concert, which will be held at the Park Hills Sports Complex prior to the City's Annual Fireworks Display.
- Guests should bring a lawn chair or blanket for seating.
- No alcohol is allowed at the concerts.
- Other concerts in the series to be held July 4, July 13, July 27, and August 10. Check the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber Calendar on these dates for complete concert details.
- For more information, or in case of inclement weather, contact the Park Hills Parks & Recreation Department at 573-431-0478.