Park Hills Summer Concert Series 2018 - Concert 3
The Park Hills Parks & Recreation Department & Domino's Pizza is excited to announce the third of six concerts slated for the 2018 Park Hills Summer Concert Series!
Join us at THE PARK HILLS SPORTS COMPLEX from 6:00-8:50 p.m. on Wednesday, July 4, 2018, as we welcome "PartyPro Disc Jockey's" to the stage!
PartyPro Disc Jockey’s
Variety Music | Be sure to "Like" them on Facebook!
This concert will be held at the Park Hills Sports Complex Prior to Fireworks Display
PartyPro will be playing a variety of tunes from Top 40 Rock, Country, Club, and Dance Music ranging from the 1950's to present. They will be entertaining and interacting with the crowd prior to the City’s fireworks display at the Park Hills Sports Complex. They will also be playing patriotic tunes during the fireworks display.
PartyPro is a full-service Event company offering Catering, DJ, MC, Karaoke, Music video, and Large screen projection.
Disc Jockeys: John Bridges, Brad Easter, and John Parker
Thanks to concert sponsors, all concerts in the series are FREE to the public. "PartyPro Disc Jockey's" is sponsored by Domino's Pizza!
- All the concerts are FREE to the public.
- All concerts will be held at the Park Hills Amphitheater in Columbia Park with the exception of the July 4th concert, which will be held at the Park Hills Sports Complex prior to the City's Annual Fireworks Display.
- Guests should bring a lawn chair or blanket for seating.
- No alcohol is allowed at the concerts.
- Other concerts in the series to be held July 13, July 27, and August 10. Check the Park Hills - Leadington Chamber Calendar on these dates for complete concert details.
- For more information, or in case of inclement weather, contact the Park Hills Parks & Recreation Department at 573-431-0478.